Interested in robotics? Looking for a new opportunity? Join our team!
We are looking for additional team members to join our team at NESA Robotics to generate interest and take bookings for our COVID killing UV disinfection robots. The role is fully commission based with an attractive, uncapped commission structure. Full training and ongoing support will be provided.
The UVD Robots are already being used in Hospitals, Airports, Train Stations, Schools, Construction sites & offices in more than 70 countries worldwide. By using UV-C light the robots disinfect large areas quickly and efficiently, killing bacteria and viruses including COVID-19 both on surfaces and in the air.
NESA Robotics is part of Nordic Eye Sales Accelerator.
Location: Working from home – (Surrey based candidate preferred but not essential)
We are a fast paced sales business looking for additional members of the team with excellent communication skills. The candidate must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as overcoming objections. The goal is to be an integral part of the team and help the company grow by developing new opportunities and securing appointments.
Previous outbound telesales experience is essential.
Duties will include:
- New business calls, educating potential customers of the value of the solutions
- Following up on marketing efforts, creating qualified opportunities
- Using various sales tools to identify and contact decision makers to secure appointments
- Qualifying and initiating relationships with new leads
- Closing business
- Previous telesales experience required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and results-orientated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to build rewarding customer relationships
- An individual who is passionate, enthusiastic, hungry for results and resilience
This role is a home based role with daily team calls via Zoom